She is Gone

This is my worst ever nightmare. My tears keep rolling down. I cannot control it. My heart just broke into very tiny pieces everytime I think about her. I had try, i had try very hard not to think. But it only helps abit just abit. I really feel like slapping myself so hard that i could wake from this nightmare.

Yesterday we came back for reunion CNY dinner. Lunch was at my mom's place, Malacca and dinner we came back to Selayang. All was suppose to be a very happy Chinese New Year. We bought "Missy" along. After dinner we fed her and that's the last i had seen her. When mom ask "where is the dog" i knew it was gone. I had read forums @ www.puppy.com.my about all the missing dog and normally only 1% can be found. This is my chance 1%. They also mention that in Selayang many dog-nap happened. I just could pray and hope that whoever had found her just keep her and take good care of her. Don't do whatever I did. Never play with her always, never love her much, never bathe her frequently. I really thought that she meant nothing in my life.. until now she is gone. I know if the intention of "them" is to take her away, it will never be return back to me. This is the fact. I could only pray that she is with good home now.

If "they" unintentionally taken "Missy" they will be able to see our flyers around and give us a call to return her. Right now i can only pray but i doubt God will be by my side. He never is by my side whenever i need Him. All the "Footprints" is just a false hope

0 comments: