As usual today i went online looking for replies for missy. What else..no news lor...
Yesterday dad told me that he have a friend who's pittbull being stolen. Then he went online to look for a new dog. Saw one similar to his dog so he decided to visit the dog owner. Mana tau..... it was his dog but the man told him that he pick him up from a stranger. Wanting to sell RM1ooo back to the owner. The owner discuss with the seller and mange to get back his dog at RM500. But really lucky for him lor...it all happen 3 months later. How i wish Missy is in this situation. I do not know am i willing to pay so much.. but i just want her to be in a safe home and not in a breeder's hand.
I was staring at her picture in the office today. Wanting to feel her soft fur again but just only a picture. Again my eye became watery...
I am also everyday going through website to look for a new puppy. I (think) wanted to get another new dog. I do not know i will love him/her that much. So until now i am just looking but don't dare to take any move. What i had in mind is a really small dog..Silky or Toy poodle will be great. I have until 29th Feb to decide.
MY and SK had send Hubbert over to my house today because they were going to Cherating. Of course i am willing to take in Hubbert but with the condition he must stay outside. Too big liao, i can't let him come into the house. Since they agree so...agree! Looking at Hubbert makes me think of Missy again. His fur really like the colour of Missy. hai~~~ Hubbert vomitted in my slipper so when i saw i look at Hubbert but he dare not look at me...this character also same like Missy. Scared that i scold him... where is my dog?! Sad also angry with myself..
========================================================
Hubbert was at the back of my house barking fiercely. I keep looking through the window but nothing. So i decided to come go out and have a look. He was doing the same thing as Missy again...barking at the frog. (.*_*.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment