New course..
Labels: Make-up
Recently...i had enroll myself to a very in-tu-es-ting course. Bridal make up. abit embarrassing because i don't really do make-up on myself. 2 main reasons, lazy and don’t wan to spoilt my face with frequent make-up. Actually the course I took was suppose to be professional.. mana tau… those so call professional are not really that professional. They don’t really teach accordingly to suit each face shape. They just teach whatever they are used to. I read a lot of what to do and what not to do.. but I don’t see them teaching me those. Actually kinda fed-up especially for the amount you pay and you don’t get the right service. Worst..they are having a very rude tutor. She not only have attitude problem..she also have bad temper. What?! She thinks she is the boss then she can act like tat? I really feel like f*cking her but then.. think twice because I still have to stay there for a very long time until I finish my course. I already finish my personal class and proceeding to bridal make-up class… so for now.. I can put on proper make up for personal outing . *yeah*


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment