i had just had my hair cut



Today i just had the urge to walk into a shop and cut my hair real short.

i went to TS but it was close on Monday, so i went to another newly open shop at BB; Ala mode.

I walk in and ask the hair dresser to cut whatever he feel like and that suit my face.



(right view)


I don't care i just wanted it to be short.


He was afraid that i cannot accept it is too short so he showed me a catalogue.





(left view)


I told him anything is ok. I alwasy feel that we shouldn't limit them with too many do's and don't's or else they cannot "show" power. hahaha...




(top view)

erm.. conclusion.. i still can accept my new hair style. my hair haven't ben cut this short since 9yrs old.

(front view)





1 comments:

rachellmc said...

my dear, u look really great.. no regrets cutting it short.. :) am inspired to do the same too.. hehehhee