People around you....

Have you ever wonder, those ppl around you, near or far, old or young, bad or good. Who exactly are they? What they want from you. Ever wonder that?

I dislike ppl who make use of friends, I dislike ppl who take others for granted and think that the rest of the world is so dumb that do not know what they are doing. Who are they? What are they thinking? What's wrong with them? Can't they just have normal friends and be loyal with them and take or hope nothing in return? I just really can't understand... I don't even want to be near to those ppl. Fine! They make use of other I keep my mouth shut but when they try to do it on me... there goes everything. Friendship and trust!

When they tend to make use of others they will indirectly act infront others. Not being themselves. If you can't blo*dy act like yourself infront of ppl, then don't even bother to pretend to be infront of me and create all the nonsensical gesture and make up dozens of stories. So pathetic!

Thank God that I still have some really nice ppl around me. They don't need anything. They are just there because they are my friends. They listen, they cry, they laugh, they share, they offer, they accept, they give, they take.. they...they are themself! Not everyone can accept who they are because they are just too themself and sometime truth is not necessary be nice. But I like that. To me in a relationship, no matter friendship or love... truthfulness is the key. It is the KEY to all ! ( even 7-habit say so )

1 comments:

rachellmc said...

I agree 101% with you.. Had a similar blog like this too... hehehe.. anyway, friendship 4eva ya!..oh yeahhhh..! :)