Star search? or publicity

I wonder why S.bizz want to do a star search? Are they looking for a singer to sing a song for their theme song? Do they have any theme song? Anyway they are actually looking for models. I had enrolled my sister. In the beginning (as mention from them) it was only searching someone from a photography section to be their model.

But i think after some time, they wanted to do more event to promote their name. My sister has to go tru a various talent (??) abit waste of time especially she is having her examination.
The final 12 contestants were competing at MP for talent….singing… and…fashion show.

The winner is of course their own model that had been modeling for S.bizz for quiet sometime. My sis got a place in Ms. Confidence. But I think this is all just a “game” just to create publicity. But the funniest part is, if they are looking for a model, why on earth do they let their own model
to compete? It seems like they are just playing a fool of other ppl.





0 comments: